Deur Carike Nel Designs
PLEASE NOTE: EACH MASKS’ PRINT MIGHT DIFFER FROM THE PHOTO DEPENDING ON WHERE THE PATTERN WAS CUT ON THE MATERIAL
ELASTIC EARLOOPS COLOURS:
- EACH MASK’S ELASTIC RUBBER EARLOOP COLOUR DEPENDS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE ELASTIC, WE TRY AS FAR AS POSSIBLE TO USE NEUTRAL COLOURS LIKE WHITE, BLACK, GREY AND BROWN.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HYGIENE PURPOSES THESE MASKS CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
-Triple layered fabric
– Gentle on face
– The two outer layers are made out of scuba (a thick double-knit fabric made out of polyester and spandex)
– The second layer (lining) is made out of trilobal material (100% Polyester)
– Rubber elastic ear loops
– Hand washable and reusable
– Minimize risk by catching droplets when coughing and sneezing
– Reminds you not to touch your face
– Suitable for any gender (adults only)
– Wash before use
– Wash after every wear in warm water and soap
– Iron after wash and dry– Important: Use an ironing cloth over the mask when ironing or iron on a low heat setting, otherwise the material will melt.
– Do not iron over the elastic ear loops or use an ironing cloth over the elastic ear loops with a low heat setting on iron.
– Avoid tumble drying
– Not surgical grade and not filtered
Please note these measurements might vary slightly with some masks, as it is handmade and not mass produced.
- Nose to chin measurement: 12cm
- Width: 24cm (12cm from middle of mask to side of mask)
- Nose to side measurement: 11cm
- Chin to side measurement: 11cm
- Elastic measurement: 12cm
HOW TO PROPERLY USE A FABRIC MASK:
The usage of any type of mask should be accompanied by strictly adhering to safe use guidelines. Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the fabric part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Wash fabric masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
THE SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO USE ARE:
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Place the mask with the correct side facing your nose and mouth and covering both well
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the fabric part.
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
MAINTAINING THE MASK:
- You must have at least two fabric masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and warm water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
IRON THE MASK- this is the best means of disinfection! – Important: Use an ironing cloth over the mask when ironing on a low to medium heat setting, otherwise the material will melt.