Deur Carike Nel Designs
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HYGIENE PURPOSES THESE MASKS CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
-Triple layered fabric
– Gentle on face
– The first layer is made from 100% printed cotton
– The second layer (lining) – Trilobal (100% Polyester)
– The third layer is made from a POLY COTTON BLEND
– Cotton bias binding ties
– Hand washable and reusable
– Minimize risk by catching droplets when coughing and sneezing
– Reminds you not to touch your face
– Wash before use
– Wash after every wear in warm water and soap
– Iron after wash and dry– Important: Use an ironing cloth over the mask when ironing.
– Avoid tumble drying
– Not surgical grade and not filtered
Please note these measurements might vary slightly with some masks, as it is handmade and not mass produced.
MEDIUM (RECOMMENDED FOR WOMAN AND TEENAGERS)
- Nose to chin measurement: 15cm
- Width: 24cm (12cm from middle of mask to side of mask)
- Nose to side measurement: 11,5cm
- Chin to side measurement: 11,5cm
- Top string measurement- 40cm per side
- Bottom string measurement- 30cm per side
HOW TO PROPERLY USE A FABRIC MASK:
The usage of any type of mask should be accompanied by strictly adhering to safe use guidelines. Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the fabric part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Wash fabric masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
THE SIMPLE GUIDELINES TO USE ARE:
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Place the mask with the correct side facing your nose and mouth and covering both well
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the fabric part.
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
MAINTAINING THE MASK:
- You must have at least two fabric masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and warm water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
IRON THE MASK- this is the best means of disinfection! – Important: Use an ironing cloth over the mask when ironing and iron on a low to medium heat setting.
- 5 – 10 working days